Friday 15 April 2011

Sports :)



Today, although it is very late, I shall still talk to everyone about my favourite game! That would be of course, The WII! :D


I'm sure that this console has brought joy and happiness to many around the world.  I especially like the Wii fit. It gives you the joy of playing, as well as helping you to maintain a healthy lifestyle. However, we must not stare at the TV screen for hours on end. Can we??? Of course not! That is why, I feel that everyone should try to go outdoors once in awhile. This ensure that we can get some fresh air which improves blood circulation and will allow you to remain extremely fit and healthy!

My favourite of all the games in the console would have to be bowling. While I bowl, I will never be able to find a ball that is suitable for me. As I rarely go to the bowling alley to bowl, it would be a complete waste of money for me to buy a 9kg bowling ball. Where would I put it? However, while playing the WII, I can experience the thrill of bowling, without having to waste time borrowing balls or requesting for some balls that are suitable for me :).

Tan Rei ( who has a valid reason for posting so late)
By the way, when I posted this, it was 11.30 in singapore time :)

4 comments:

  1. BBC BrainyBloggersCo.16 April 2011 at 00:35

    As a frequent WII user, I just HAVE TO agree with what you say!! Since some people may not like going out[like me XD], WII Fit is the just the right thing for them. We can actually play this console at home. Not only is this VERY convenient, it also help you to bond with your family when you play matches with them. WII is DEFINITELY worth a try!!
    Cheryl (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you! I have a relative who is over weight, so her husband bought her a Wii and after she played it for 6 months, she loss 20 kg! The best thing is,that if you have been playing it for quite some time, it will remind you and advise you to take a break for a while. Technology is so advanced now! I love technology! <3
    Gabrielle ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. As stated in my previous comment, I have been sick over the weekend, so i couldn't check the blog D: so now I'm commenting! <3 Okay, I loveee to play WII at my friend's house, especially tennis. I love tennis but I don't like to go out of the house, just like Cheryl. I think the WII Tennis is suitable for me because not only can I play my favourite sport, I don't even have to stand under the hot sun :) AMAZING, I say, AMAZING!!

    -SYAFIQAHLOVESPS3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Wii too! I can be really good at sports in Wii. I can be fast, I can be a really good athlete and so on and so forth. I want to thank the person who invented WII!!!!!!!
    -Eda~

    ReplyDelete