Tuesday 26 April 2011

El aprendizaje de lenguas a través de IT (Learning languages through IT)

Ever wanted to learn Spanish? Or French? Say, Japanese? Well, thanks to the Internet, now you can! I have always longed to learn some exotic language but there was never any lesson I could sign up for to learn. Now, with the Internet, I can find some websites that teach languages for free. Like this website, http://www.123teachme.com/learn_spanish/beginner/. (Spanish) Isn't it amazing? Even working, busy adults who have iPhone can now download an app free and learn languages! Of course, there is always Google Translate, but where's the fun in that? So, salir y aprender idiomas utilizando las IT! (get out there and learn some languages using IT!) 
Eda

4 comments:

  1. I am amazed and fascinated at the same time!! I never thought of learning different languages through the Internet(of course, I know what is a Google Translate -.-) But thanks for introducing this to me. It is indeed something new!!
    Cheryl <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. I always wanted to learn Spanish or French as well. However, I did not want to waste time in a language centre. Now that I know about this app, I will definitely download in on my dad's Iphone! YAY

    REI REI

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have learnt French from the internet. But unfortunately, I have forgotten most of it. I did download the app. It is very interesting and I would like to relearn French from there. Hope I succeed!~

    -SYAFIQAH_THE_BIEB <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have learnt a little bit of Japanese on the internet and using an Iphone application before. However, I still find a teacher better in teaching something. IT is not good at every thing you see. Google translate is useful, but you do not get to learn much from it. Or do you? O.o Anyway, I love the website! It is so user friendly. Technology lets you learn many things and expands your horizon, but, remember to use it wisely.
    -Gabrielle^^

    ReplyDelete