Wednesday 27 April 2011

iBook/iPad

Ever heard of an iBook? Well, if you are new to this, then be prepared to open yourself to a new discovery!! To all book readers who prefer paperback or hard cover books, the features of an iBook might change your mindset.
(Caution: This might look like an ordinary book, but IT IS an iPad/iBook)
Firstly, users can always adjust the brightness of the iBook when the words are unclear. Secondly, an iBook will never get torn or dirty (of course, unless you scratch the screen XD). Compared to an ordinary paperback book (no offense to all loyal paperback readers), when the pages of a paperback book is REALLY old and tattered, there is no way you can read words off that particular page.

Secondly, for people whose eyes are small, *no offence* there is good news!! You can actually adjust the screen to make it bigger so that you can read the words :D
An iBook can also give you a ‘feel’ when you flip the pages. For example, you can always hold onto another page while reading. (Watch the video at the bottom for a clearer meaning of what I just said)
You can even hear the rustling of the pages when you flipped it!! Doesn’t it feel so genuine?
That’s all I have to say!! Merci et au revoir J
-Cheryl <3

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I never knew that technology could ever replace or imitate a real book. But still, I find that it is quite expensive, so it is still paperbacks all the way! :)
    Eda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want an iPad now! :O I love to read! But sometimes I am too lazy to go to the library and borrow the books. So, I think the iPad will be perfect for a birthday present. (Hinthint) :):)
    -SYAF_THE_BIEB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that it is so cool! My dad is thinking of buying the iPad 2. If he does, I will definitely read a lot from there. Even though it gives you the feeling of reading the real thing itself, I still prefer to read a book itself. It gives me a headache after reading it for some time. I think that I should still stick to a normal, ordinary, paper back book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an iPad and it is nice to use it to surf the net but i do not like to read on it because the print is far too small for my tiny eyes. Also, after reading for about five minutes, my eyes get sore and I get a headache. I guess reading on an iPad is not for everyone. :)

    Rei The Fake Bieb

    ReplyDelete