Saturday 23 April 2011

Hobbies

Have you ever wanted to steer an airplane or car? Now with technology, you can! Introducing to you the remote control model cars and air planes. It is a hobby of many, from the young to the old. Did you know that there are professionals teaching classes on how to do tricks with your remote control airplane? These planes are quite expensive though. The airplanes can be the exact replica of a real airplane (e.g. SQ A380) , but of course in miniature. Check out this link to see the different types of remote control airplanes. http://www.bananahobby.com/. Now look at this video of the world largest remote control airplane. http://www.metacafe.com/watch/804337/worlds_largest_model_rc_plane/ . Go to 2.06min to see the plane fly.
See how interested people are in this hobby? The remote control car can also do the same. See a remote control car drifting in this link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggqg6q5xegE. I hope you have learnt something in this post. :)
-Gabrielle ^^ (Sorry for posting on Saturday instead of Thursday because I couldn't make it home before on Friday and Thursday )

5 comments:

  1. WOW, the links are awesome!!I have to admit that I have never thought about using remote control airplanes and neither have I come accross one before.
    Thanks for enlightening me!!
    -Cheryl <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the links are so cool. I'm not exactly a fanatic of remote control planes though as I do not really enjoy flying them so I think that these links are not that useful to me. I shall recommend to some of my friends who enjoy flying the remote control planes. :)

    REI_THE_COOL_AWESOME_CREATIVE_LONG LIST OF OTHER ADJECTIVES

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a huge fan of remote control stuff, actually, but I have to admit, the links are pretty cool. I would recommend them to some of my friends who enjoy remote control stuff.
    Eda

    ReplyDelete
  4. My brother just bought a remote controlled car yesterday. It is working really well and he is trying to learn trick from the internet. He is only in Primary 4 and can do a few tricks. I am impressed! The power of technology cannot be underestimated! :D
    -SYAFIQAHLOVESPS3

    ReplyDelete