Thursday 28 April 2011

Hobbies

Have you ever wanted to pick up gardening, but you do not have the time or you just do not have a garden? There is a new hobby just for you! It is called technology gardening!
The picture seen above is a hydroponic gardening tool. It lets you be able to carry out gardening even if you do not have the time or always forget to water your plants. This invention lets a continuous flow of running water which reach your plants as mist through the misters underneath the plant's roots. With this you will never ever complain again that every plant that you touch, dies under your care. Here is another invention that helps water your plants.http://www.technologygarden.net/. Gardening not only lets you learn more about plants, which can help in science, you also get to enjoy the greenery in your house! It is also a form of relaxation! :)
-Gabrielle^^

4 comments:

  1. O.o

    That is a nice invention. I especially like that you do not need to water it (convenience) However, I think that you should always look after a plant with tender loving care. No gardening technology can help you. I especially enjoy when you finish planting a seed, and it blossoms into a beautiful flower. I do not think I would feel that way with a tool like this. There is no sense of accomplishment.

    However (forgive me if this is too wordy). This is actually quite a good invention because it beautify's the area and nobody needs to water or care for it. I once heard a lady speaking to her friend about how she hated that all her plants were weak and sickly.

    Rei_The_pretend_Bieb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I have to disagree with Rei on this. This tool is marvelous! We can save so much time and yet have the satisfaction of growing plants! This is what I've always wanted!! :) With this, I don't have to waste time to water the plants. My mother doesn't even need to buy artificial plants anymore! She can grow her own! (Whoops I just gave out her secret, ha ha!) I think this is amazing. I have to get one of these (:

    -SYAF_THE_REAL_BIEB <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say that there are pros and cons of this magnificent invention ^^ . Firstly, this invention saves time so we need not spent so much time worrying whether the plant had sufficient water or not. Secondly, we will not feel upset when the plant dies because, THIS PLANT WILL NOT DIE!! But, some people might feel that "Since this plant will definitely grow, what's the point of looking after it?". This is not the correct attitude. To me, I wouldn't mind getting this marvellous invention! *winkwink*
    Cheryl <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really is a ingenius invention! I have heard of hydroponics, which is really clever. You do not need to even need to care for the plant, and by buying the plant and the hydroponic gardening tool, you can save the environment! :) It is so cool!
    Eda

    ReplyDelete