Thursday 14 April 2011

Hobbies

Hey!~
I can't believe what technology has done to our lives! Just yesterday, people had hobbies like reading, but teenagers nowadays, have hobbies like playing Xbox Kinect! I just LOVE it! The best thing about it is that you don't need a remote control to play the games and that you can experience the action first hand! My favourite game in Xbox Kinect is 'Dance Central'. Dancing is one of my hobbies and with the help of technology, I can now combine two different hobbies into one hobby! It is killing two birds with one stone! Now, I can dance, and still carry out my hobby of playing Xbox Kinect games. It's simply amazing, what technology can do for you! Check out this video about the Xbox Kinect. :) 
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/kinect


Thanks for letting me share something with you today. Thats all for now. Bye! ^^
-Gabrielle <3

4 comments:

  1. I think the link is awesome :)

    I think that this will also allow us to maintain a healthy lifestyle as dancing will definitely allow you to be healthier and stronger as it often needs you to move your arms as well as you feet.

    It will also give you an outlet to express your feelings that will definitely relieve some stress XD

    Rei(It is I! who loves emoticons XD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BBC BrainyBloggersCo.16 April 2011 at 00:27

    Technology is indeed advance and useful nowadays. As you stated, we are actually able to do benefit from two different things that we do at the same time. It is just simply amazing!!
    Cheryl[TechnoFreak XD]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone! sorry for commenting so late. i have been sick this weekend so i did not have time to check the blog. i am terribly sorry. anyway, Gabrielle, the link is AMAZING! I agree with Rei completely. This can not only fulfill your hobbies, but it keeps you fit as well. This is definitely something that I would love to do! (:

    ~SYAFIQAHLOVESPS3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! I LOVE xBox Kinect! I especially like the Dance Central, mainly because I beat the pants off my cousins! They were completely surprised at my sudden talent for dancing! ;) But my real favourite is the Kinect Sports!
    -Eda

    ReplyDelete