Saturday 23 April 2011

Consumable Items and merchandise

Nowadays, with the simple push of a button, you will be able to find lots of information about various types of food.

If you go onto some websites, they even tell you the nutritional value and the ingredients in some foods.

If you have a health condition, you can also go online to check out the foods that are beneficial, and foods that you should stay away from.


Thus, many people around the world go online to check the nutritional content of the food that they are eating. This will allow them to make choice decisions, so that they do not regret buying food.

This website shows pictures of food, it contains creative designs that you can look through

http://www.metro.ca/conseil-expert/fromager/valeur-nutritive-fromages.en.html This is an example of the nutritional content of food that you can find online.
Cute right!




Regarding my absence
I am extremely sorry for my absence on the 22nd of April, 2011. Due to the presence of a holiday, i neglected my responsibilities and I forgot to put up my entry. However, I did prepare the work beforehand on Thursday, the 21st of april. I am terribly sorry that I did not post on friday because I was forgetful and irresponsible. I am very ashamed of myself and I will do my best to remember to post next time. I know that I have caused my groupmates to lose trust in me, and I will make sure that I try my best next time. I hope that with this absolutely sincere apology, you will try, no matter how hard it is, to forgive me.

Rei 

5 comments:

  1. Going online to check on the details of certain food is indeed a very good idea because sometimes, when you ask the seller face to face about its nutritional contents, they might give you the wrong information, and that could bring danger to your health. By the way, the food look so tempting!! I can't wait to try it out!!
    -Cheryl <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cutest food link made me hungry!! And I just ate lunch :/ well, sort of. I agree with Cheryl that when you are face to face with the seller, he might not give you the right information.

    I think this is useful for people who are on a diet (AHEM AHEM). This helps them control their fat intake and such. :)

    It's really okay Rei, don't worry about it. Just don't do it again, kay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Internet has saved the lives of many people who eat food and have a health condition! By being able to check the nutritional values and blah blah, you can be sure not to have any allergy attacks!
    Eda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! I am the one who showed you the cutest food link! :) Anyway, i think that technology is so powerful that all you have to do is to go to google and type in food and a long list of stuff will come out. Like in the Home Economics class, our teacher Mrs Foong always get all the information she needs from the websites on the Internet. Internet and technology is useful in any part of life!
    -Gabrielle^^

    ReplyDelete