Sunday 17 April 2011

Fashion :D

Hi everyone, Syafiqah here! I'm posting now instead of Monday because I will be back from school late on Monday and I will probably have lots of homework to catch up with due to my absense from school on Friday :/ So anyway, I will be talking about fashion. That's very tough to talk about, seeing that the link is to Techonology but I will try my best! :D I will relate this to online shopping. :)

I buy things online most of the time. This is because I'm too lazy to get out of the house to buy new clothes so I sit in front of my computer and type away. Since I am interested in Korean clothing, for some reason, I search online for Korean clothing I can buy online. There is so much variety! This online shopping website is one that I visit often. http://www.koreanfashion.com.sg/

There are many things that appeal to me in that website. The best thing is, I don't have to queue and wait in line to buy the things that I want. All I have to do is add things to my 'cart' and click 'buy'! It's that simple!

There are cons about buying things online as well, though. At times when I buy clothes, it is too big for me :/ That  is very frustrating because I think the shirt or something is really cute >:( It's really saddening. At times, it takes quite long for the clothes to be delivered. For the Korean fashion website, it takes 1-2 days for the item to be delivered but if you buy things in person, you can take the clothing home immediately.

It's up to you, online shopping or going out to buy your clothes? :P

-SYAFIQAHLOVESPS3 (who is going to sleep now) It's 9.47 :D

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually never shop online, because the Web is a dangerous place and the things sold on some websites can be a hoax to get your money or to use your credit card to buy stuff.
    -Eda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am inclined to agree with Eda. I believe that the web is extremely dangerous because we have to use our on money to buy things. Also, some websites may show beautiful clothing. But in real life, they are actually not of good quality and you would have been swindled

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the website is AWESOME!!! <3 I think the clothes are not only trendy, but they are also cheap! Buying things online also means that no petrol is used to drive to a shopping malls, so it is also eco-friendly. Even though it might be a bit dangerous like what Eda said. However i put my trust in them as buy almost all of my clothes online. The biggest problem is that when I buy the clothes online, I don't actually know whether the clothes actually fits me. That is why I agree with Eda that the clothes are sometimes not as nice as they show online.
    -Gabrielle^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. (BBC) BrainyBloggersCo.19 April 2011 at 04:02

    I have to admit that I have never done online shopping before but I am aboslutely thrilled to try it out! Still, there may be pros and cons. Sometimes, I sight ladies fighting for the same handbag or clothings and therefore, shopping online gives you the "first come first serve" basis so if you request to buy the item first, you will be the first one to receive the good. The bad thing is, as Eda has stated, they seller might be giving you second hand items that are old and tattered so it is hard to make up your mind whether to buy or not.

    Cheryl <3

    ReplyDelete