Wednesday 4 May 2011

Uso de tabletas para ayudarnos a aprender (using tablets to help us learn)

Hello, friends, teachers and fellow bloggers! Hoy (Today), I am going to talk about using the humble tablet PC to help us in our learning.

Of course, everyone has heard of the mobile tablet PC. Businessmen want them, wives drool over them and students? Well, we may get a chance to use them in the not-so-distant future! After all, laptops are now being used in some schools already, so what is the chance we will not get to use the tablets soon? Isn't it incredible? The tablet PC is incredibly lighter than a laptop and way more convenient to carry. If you ever forget to do your homework you can easily start it up and put it on your lap, unlike a laptop, which is bulkier and heavier.
I have seen a tablet PC being used in a Singaporean TV show, History Hunters, that had its debut just last night. They used the tablet PC to find out locations and to learn more about Singapore's history. Isn't it so wonderful how Singapore has advanced so quickly? That is all for now. I hope you enjoyed my post!
Eda

4 comments:

  1. Yes! I remember using Mdm. Tan's tablet PC for geography! It was really fun! I wish I had a tablet PC! Then I can draw all I want! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly!! Thinking of Mdm Tan's tablet PC, I find that it is so much convenient carrying around compared to an ordinary laptop because it is so much lighter!! Not only that, we can also draw all we want as there is a "pen" provided for us to draw on the screen. It is so much easier compared to using the "paint".
    Cheryl <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with cheryl. The tablet PC is indeed a very useful invention. I especially enjoy using it for drawing on several art softwares such as smooth draw and art rage. I think that Mdm Tan finds it very convenient that she can write using a 'pen' instead of typing it out, as i am doing so now.

    Rei

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want a tablet PC too! It is so fun to draw on! I remember when I had trouble drawing my drawing for the designs on the computer for Design and Technology, Mr Foo, lent me one, and it was so much easier to use! I agree with both Cheryl and Rei that it is indeed a very useful invention. I hope I can get one for my birthday. (Which is coming soon) *wink wink* *hint hint*
    -Gabrielle ^^

    ReplyDelete