Thursday 12 May 2011

Hobbies (:

Do you like blogging? Did you know it is hobby too? Nowadays teenagers, do not like to write in diaries like these anymore.
They write in a blog! Like what I am doing right now! Blogging is when you pen down your personal feelings and other secrets that you do not want to share with others. However, blogging is an open diary, where random people may read it. A blogging is a form of personal recount, which is thought in Cedar Girls' Secondary School. Here, we share our thoughts and feelings of how technology helps us to learn. 
If you thing that when blogging, there is only blogger, then it is not true. Here are the list of blogs you can use:

Blogger:
  
Twitter:
Tumblr:
WordPress:
Flickr:
Facebook :D
SquareSpace:

Some of these are common, so are not. Blogging can also be bad for you if you become addicted. Better be careful of what you post too! I hope you have learnt something new today and will take up blogging as your hobby. It may be useful one day...... you never know!
-Gabrielle^^

5 comments:

  1. BrainyBloggersCo.12 May 2011 at 06:01

    Wow!! I never knew that there were so many different websites for blogging!! You have really introduced me to more blogging websites and I shall sign up for them during my free time =D But of course, I shall not overdo it and neglect my studies. We must always do it at the right time and know when to stop when needed to. We must also watch what we are posting on our blog since it is public and we never know what we say would offend people.
    Cheryl <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am currently keeping a diary. I just started today at school. I think keeping a diary is much more personal than writing in a blog. Who knows who might read it! It's really dangerous. But even if you want to keep a blog, you must practice good manners and not discriminate against people on your blog! I also have a blog where I write stories about my friends and myself. I only gave about 7 people my blog URL because I trust that these people will not spread my URL. I do not like people I do not trust to read my blog. However, I have recently 'deleted' this blog because I realised how many readers I had and I do not like many people to read my blog. I know how silly that sounds, but really. I really do not like random people to read my blog ):

    -SYAFTHEREALBIEB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! typing is much more efficient and faster. If you make a mistake, you just backspace. There is no need for you to use correction tape or erasers.
    I used to write in a diary last year. I haven't written in it since march because I found out people were reading it and I had to hide it somewhere. The difference between blogging and writing in a diary is that a diary is supposed to be secret, while a blog can be open to tons of people. It all depends on personal preference.

    Rei The Awesome (who does not want to bother syaf anymore :p)

    ReplyDelete
  4. BrainyBloggersCo.16 May 2011 at 01:39

    Wow! I never knew that there were so many websites for blogging!! Thanks for enlightening me :) I love blogging because it actually expresses my feelings so that people knows how I feel so perhaps during my free time I will blog more often by creating new accounts from these websites!!
    Cheryl <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a blog, and a diary! I like to write in my diary because most of the things I want to write are for my own eyes only! I also like to write and I have created a story blog for myself. However, only people that I trust have the URL to the blog, because I don't want random people reading my blog.

    -SYAFTHEBIEB (thanks rei)

    ReplyDelete