Sunday 8 May 2011

Music Related To Technology!!

Hi everyone!! I will be posting today instead of Wednesday because I am having exams on Thursday and CCA on Wednesday so I will be reaching home at approximately 7-8 p.m. So just in case I would not be able to post on that day, I shall be posting today!!
So today, I will be talking about music related to technology. Have you ever thought back to the dinosaur age where there was no such thing as technology? Have you ever thought about how lives were like without technology to upload music?
Go to fullsize image
I’m sure when you buy your MP3 players or handphones, song does not come together with it. So, people would have to upload it themselves. Imagine living a life without music in the background… how do you feel? If you ask me, I would feel absolutely bored to death. Now that technology is so advanced, you can actually listen to your favourite song on the Internet. To make live better, some people would also choose to upload it onto their handphones so that they can blast the music every single time they feel like doing so.
Go to fullsize imageUploading songs onto your handphones is indeed very efficient since it finishes its downloading in a blink of an eye (unless your computer hangs). Although some people might think that it is illegal, but as long as you do not send to other people or claim originality, then you are not wrong.
Having music boost your energy because it keeps you awake when you feel like falling asleep (like ME XD). Did you realize that it also helps you to control your emotions? For example, whenever I’m feeling upset, I would play those sentimental songs. Take a look at this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQY4dIxY1H4 . This singer is expressing his sad feelings because his wife is sick in the hospital. Don’t you feel sad for him?
So, what I’m simply trying to say is that without technology, there would be no such thing called music and without music, there would not a cheerful life lead by some people.
Here are some other music to keep you people entertain. Enjoy!!

Cheryl <3 (Sorry for the small image :D I can't seem to find a way to enlarge it)

3 comments:

  1. I think that using the internet to listen to music is really fun and when you are bored, it entertains you very much!

    However, I think that too much technology is really bad for you. Back in the holidays, I used to watch dar too much you tube. Thus, I was only allowed to use you tube on weekends. Now, thankfully, i get 30 minutes per day.

    I also agree that downloading songs is very useful. As long as you do not burn the songs into multiple disks and sell them.

    Finally, I think that music is a very good way to express your feelings. You are able to move and invoke emotions by using music. The internet is indeed very powerful.

    :) REI_THE_FAKE_BIEB

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is this cool iPhone application that I downloaded that is the Inception application. It does something to the surrounding noise that makes your life sound like you're in a movie. They have things such as on Vehicles, Serene and many others that are equally interesting! They have background music that makes you feel as though your life is a movie! I have also recently downloaded some of my favourite songs by The Script into my iPhone so I can listen to them on the way to and from school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Listening to songs is a great way to cool and relax! I listen to songs every night to relax myself and have a good night sleep. My favourite songs are Korean Songs, as what they call K-Pop. It is the latest craze, which has taken over J-Pop (Japanese Pop) Now, as I am commenting in this blog, I am listening to 'I'm A Loner' by C.N. Blue. Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH6yzup1gH0
    I also like songs from Girl's Generation(SNSD) I agree totally that what song you listen to, can change your mood. (: I love technology and what it lets us do! I will be nothing without you technology!
    -Gabrielle ^^

    ReplyDelete