Friday 6 May 2011

Futuristic Fashionista?

Hello everyone! If you think that I cover too much about Justin Bieber, BRACE YOURSELVES! This is yet another post about Justin Bieber. The reason? Because so much fashion is influenced by what you see on the internet, on televsion, in the movies. All because of technology. Now, how is this related? Justin Bieber Never Say Never in 3D has recently appeared in cinemas. Most of the time, Justin was wearing PURPLE. Purple vest, purple shoes (which are really nice by the way) purple hoodie, purple cap, everything! Now, this might sound weird but, what is your favourite colour? MINE Is PURPLE! And part of the reason why is because Justin Bieber's favourite colour is... PURPLE! Yay. Because of that, you can see girls all over the world sporting his favourite colour, that is, purple.





When you go out to Tampines Mall, for example, what do you see people wearing? I just went out with my IPW group to Tampines Mall and guess what I saw? A little girl wearing a Justin Bieber T-Shirt! I also saw many teenagers wearing purple, and guys wearing purple Supras,like Justin Bieber's. -->

This is called: FASHION BEING INFLUENCED BY TECHNOLOGY.

Another example will be LADY GAGA! Lady Gaga is known for her ridiculously weird clothing. Personally, I think her look is a futuristic one. For example, this picture of her wearing shoes on her body!













Check out this website (http://www.posh24.com/trendy_celebrity_clothing/the_futuristic_trend_would_you_wear_it) to look at some stars wearing futuristic clothing! It's amazing! Who knows, maybe someday, we might be wearing things like...



What do you think? Bye for now!

SYAF THE BIEB <3 who is posting now as she has to attend to something out of Singapore tomorrow and she will be back on Monday, but just to be safe...

4 comments:

  1. I have to say Lady Gaga look ridiculous in her outfits >:( They may be creative looking but it doesn't look good when being worn. I doubt anyone would be wearing an cothes similar to Lady Gaga in the future because it kind of attract antention in the wrong way. No offence to anyone who likes Lady Gaga. Back to the point, nowadays, people's sense of fashion is indeed influenced by celebrities like Justin Bieber. But of course, I'm not :D I like my own sense of fashion Hehe. Original.
    Cheryl <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have often been known to have a quirky sense of fashion. However, I think that this is just a way to express myself. I think that fashion should be away to express our thoughts and personalities. Thus, I am strongly against wearing celebrity merchandise. Other than showing that you like that particular celebrity, it doesn't reflect your own personality, mood or interest.

    However, I think that Justin Bieber used to be very unique in his fashion sense. I am not so sure now since so many of his fans are trying to copy him. I wonder if it makes him frustrated?

    Rei_who_is_tired

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like purple, but not because of Justin Bieber. I have to agree with Syafiqah about teens and children being influenced by celebrities. I have my own sense of style and actually never follow the latest trend even though I aspire to be a fashion designer because I like having my own style. It's nice and fun. The Eda Style. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like what Justin Bieber is wearing. He is kind of cool. However, I strongly dislike Lady Gaga. I am sorry for those who like Lady Gaga. Firstly, it is not only her clothes that I am against. The fact that she is satanic, it is going against my religion, so I am not supposed to hear her songs. Secondly, her clothes may be colourful, fashionable and futuristic, but it is too revealing I find. Does it mean to be fashionable and futuristic I must be revealing?
    -Gabrielle ^^

    ReplyDelete